Hiring a 3D designer is better than a photographer. You can reach your goal easily with a clever, professional 3D modeler. There are so many ways to hire a 3D designer but you should’ve some basic guidelines for hiring and checking the quality. And also there are things that you should provide for the project and later you can expect what you need from the designer.
The Role of 3D Designer?
Which seller will you use for buying the product?
How Quality Images Boost Your Selling?
Do you know the reason is for buying a product at first people need a better impression? They see the product and take an idea about shape, color, options, and many more. The mind map something in their mind So they need to visible the product.
And then they will compare with others. By seen first there is an impression in their mind. After that, they decide which one should buy and which one should not. If you can create a good impression in their mind your product will buy without any doubt.
How to Create a Proffessional 3D model of Your Product?
If you are a seller and you need better images of your product. So there are options to follow
- Hire a photographer to take photos and use it for your site
- Use google images
- Copy from another site (very bad)
- Convert your images to the 3D model by using a 3D designer.
- Find on-line 3D modeling Service
These are facts when you select a 3D designer
- Overview of the designer
- Experience of the designer
- Past worked projects
- Payment method
- Delivery time and file types of work
- What does he offer?
How Can you Hire the Best 3D Designer?
When selecting a designer he may be a freelancer or anyone that he can do the 3D designs. He can be used more than 4 design software and has good sensibilities with color selecting else the process may be nail and your money is unsafe. As well check the offers and revisions too.
The better way is to check the designer’s ability is to check his portfolio. If it is amazing no problem he is the one but if you think images are from google ask him another angle of that. If he sends you, yes he is.
The next one is to check his past projects what he has done. As well those may not be related to your product. But you can take an idea of whether he can do it or not. Ask some questions about the designs you can get the idea
If you hire a person through freelancing sites like Fiverr, Upwork you should not worry about the payments. It is safe and when the designer finishes the design and then you can accept it and pay. If there is any problem it is better to send revisions. If you cant be satisfied with that ask him for a refund.
Before you place an order you should know
- What will he delivery you?
- What are the file types?
- When he delivery you
- How much for the project
- What he needs for the design
- What is the final payment and delivery
These are the facts when you are going to convert your image with a 3D designer.
Remember after you receive the final delivery rate him. So It is a great thing for the designer and it is invaluable.
TheCADjournal offers awesome 3D modeling and product design service with 100% satisfaction and reliability. So you had better contact us for your project detail.
- We are offering our service for you with direct as well as using 3 rd party. You can 100% trust us for the working progress and we will not ask about payment until we send you the samples.
- We have SUCCESSFULLY worked with so many customers world wide
- We use fiver and Upwork as a 3D party and you have to pay for the service charge of the 3 rd party.
- We do great things. Contact us.